Wednesday, October 5, 2011

First comes Love, then comes Marriage....


I cannot believe that Justin and I are celebrating our five year anniversary! Wow, where did the time go? It has seriously been the best five years yet. I fall more and more in love with him everyday and cannot imagine life without him.
We have accomplished a lot in these past five years. We both graduated from Weber State with our Bachelor Degrees. Justin took and passed the LSAT. He then went on to complete three years in Law School. Most recently he studied his brains out for the BAR exam and successful passed that awful test. (Which means we will never have to do any more school ever again!!!) We have gone on countless trips, celebrated many holidays, relished in all of our family's traditions, and started many of our own.
The time that we have spent together has been the best time of our lives. We are truly best friends and love to spend as much time as possible together. I hate the time that we are apart and cannot wait for him to come home from work each night just so we can talk.
But the best is yet to come....
Happy Anniversary Justin!!

1 comment:

Amber Hales said...

Congrats on 5 years!!! You guys are a beautiful couple and you radiate with love one for another! :)